- Go to the Spathios website
- Click on your profile picture or avatar (top right).
- Click on Account
- Click on Security
- You will be able to change the password of your Spathios account.
- Click on Save
When creating a password it is recommended that it be:
- We recommend to use a different password to the one you use for other accounts, such as email, online banking or social media. If you have a security problem with any of these accounts, it will be less likely to affect your Spathios account.
- It is important that your password uses at least 8 characters.
- To avoid a common password, it may be a good option to use a combination of letters, numbers and special characters (such as #, $, !, etc.).
Finally, if you find it difficult to remember all your passwords, it may also be advisable to use a password management tool.