- Go to the Spathios website
- Click on the Bookings section
- Click on Details
- You will be able to write a review for the owner (1000 words limit).
- You have 14 days after the booking is finalized to send it.
What does our Evaluation Policy say:
- Remember that reviews are most useful when they are objective and unbiased. Spathios does not allow people or entities linked to a space to publish reviews about their own business, or to evaluate their direct competitors. You cannot threaten to leave a negative review to get the result you want or influence the opinion of others. You are also not allowed to accept fake bookings in exchange for a good review, use a second account to leave a review for yourself, or collude with your business partners to get positive reviews.
- Make sure that the content of your reviews refers to your stay or experience on Spathios, as other users will refer to them for more information about the host or the space. If reviews stray from the topic at hand, they do not help to form an informed opinion. To keep reviews relevant, remember to avoid commenting on social, political or religious views, on matters over which the other person has no control, on services unrelated to Spathios, on different bookings, hosts or guests, and the use of inappropriate language.
Please note that we may remove any review from our platform that violates these terms and conditions and that continued violations may result in the suspension or deactivation of the reviewer's account.