The guest will only be able to receive automatic confirmation of Instant Book if the request period and date and start time of the booking is more than 24h. If it is less than 24h, the guest will always need confirmation from the host.
The host may cancel or modify an Instant Book for the following reasons:
Justified cancellations by the host:
- The booked activity is not allowed in the space.
- The guest does not respond in a timely manner to important questions about the activity via the Spathios chat.
- Guest communications indicate that the planned activity violates the Host Rules.
Justified host modifications:
- The activity description requires an adjustment to the cleaning fee.
- The date booked has a special time rate that requires an adjustment.
- The number of attendees requires an adjustment to the subtotal or cleaning fee.
- The host and the guest have communicated and agreed on a modification of the booking details.
Requests for cancellation or modification of an Instant Book that occur for a reason other than those listed above are not justified and may result in penalties to the host's account and/or refund of the booking cost to the guest.