The host must understand and respect the Spathios rules, also detailed in the Terms and Conditions.
Failure to respect the rules will result in a penalty in the visibility of the space and even the expulsion of the user from the platform.
Below are the most important points that could have the consequences mentioned above:
- Sharing personal data through the booking chat (phone number, personal or space address, web pages, RRSS pages...).
- Not responding to customer requests
- Rejecting many requests (remember that you can always edit your space to appear in the search filters that best suit it).
- Having a published space that is far from reality (out-of-date photos, confusing and/or false information...)
- Interactions with customers that are not in line with Spathios' values (e.g.: unwelcoming in the space, friendliness, willingness to help with what is necessary).
- Non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions.